Add to Catalog from Grid
- Click Catalog in the Main Menu. Then the Catalog Grid will open.
- Click the + sign in the upper right corner. Then the Xyicon Designer screen will open.
- Provide Class and Model as these are mandatory fields. (Red asterisks are mandatory fields). If the Xyicon needs to display text, please provide this in the Icon Text field.
- Choose an Icon Background Color by clicking on the Background Color square under Icon Preview. Adjust the opacity of the background by moving the Opacity Slider.
- Choose a color for the picture by clicking on the Icon Color square.
- Choose a text color by clicking on the Text Color square.
- Move the Xyicon text by using the up-down-left-right arrows.
- Choose an Image by clicking on the icon. You may also search for an image by typing key words into the Image Search.
- To Allow Boundaries on the Xyicon select Yes. If the Xyicon is going to be used frequently, click yes on the Mark as Favorite to add it to your Favorites in the Catalog.
- Click SAVE.
If you want to edit the Catalog item, select the row and click the Edit icon in the upper right corner and make your changes.
If you want to Clone a Catalog item, select the row and click the Clone icon in the upper right corner.
If you want to delete a Catalog item, select the row and click the Delete icon in the upper right corner .
Related Videos can be found here:
Video Tutorials - Creating and Editing Catalog Items