Add a Space
In SpaceRunner, your Space can be a drawing, a floor plan, an image, a photograph, etc.
1. Select the Project to upload your Space.
2. Click Spaces in the Main Menu.
3. Click the + sign in the upper right corner of the screen.
4. Either drop the PDF in the square or use the “click to browse” feature to find the PDF on your computer:
5. A temporary image of your space will appear so you can set the size of your icons in relation to your space. Single click on the drawing where Xyicons may be placed such as a desk, kitchen counter, or pool house. For example, we clicked on the a desk:
6. Using the + or - sign, resize the blue helmet Xyicon so it matches the scale of the background image. This ensures the Xyicon sadded to the Space are at the desired size in relation to the background:
7. Type a name in Space Name. In this example, we chose “Office Building Floor 1”.
8. Click SAVE. The image will load and display in the Space Viewer.
- If you have a multiple page file, only the first page will load. You will need to separate the pages of the file to upload the other pages.
- If you need to select a new drawing, click BACK located next to the SAVE button.
- Once a drawing has been loaded, it cannot be rotated or modified. If a file needs to be rotated or modified, those adjustments must first be done in the PDF, then uploaded into SpaceRunner.
- If you need to replace a PDF that is already uploaded and in use, please contact our Customer Service department.