Add and Remove Columns in the Grids
- Open any grid by clicking on the icon in the Main Menu to the left side of the screen.
- Click the Manage Columns icon in the upper left corner. The Manage Columns screen opens.
- To add a column, click and drag a column header from the Available Fields box to the Selected Fields and use the scroll bar to see all field options.
- To remove a column, click and drag a column header from the Selected Fields box to the Available Fields box.
- The column headers can be resorted in the Selected Fields box by clicking and placing in the desired location.
- Click SAVE and the grid will automatically add and remove the columns accordingly.
- Column preferences will save between sessions. If the grid is closed, then the column preferences will be present the next time the grid is opened.
- You can access SpaceRunner grids in four different features: Xyicons, Events, Catalog, Fields, and Users.