Creating Personal and Shared Grids
- Personal Grids are Xyicon Grids that only you can see.
- Shared Grids are Xyicon Grids that everyone in your Account can see.
1. Open the Xyicon Grid by click on the Xyicon in the Main Menu to the left side of the screen.
2. Choose your columns and column order using the Manage Columns feature which can be found on the upper left corner of the Xyicon Grid.
3. Once your columns and column order have been selected, click Save on the bottom right hand corner of the Manage Columns window.
4. Save the Grid layout by clicking the Save button in the upper left corner of the Xyicon Grid. A drop down window will appear.
5. In the drop down window, Name your grid.
6. If this grid is going to be shared, click the Share this grid checkbox then click SAVE. Otherwise, if it is a personal grid, just click SAVE.
6. Whenever you need to view a saved grid, click the grid name text in the left side of the toolbar and a list of all Personal and Shared grids will display.