SpaceRunner has an export feature so you can export a grid to Microsoft Excel®.
- Open the Catalog grid by clicking on the icon in the Main Menu to the left side of the screen.
- If you wish to rearrange your Columns before exporting, click the Manage Columns icon in the upper left corner to add or remove columns in Available Fields and Selected Fields.
- Click the Export icon in the upper right corner.
- The Excel® file will download onto your computer.
- Columns, filters, or sorts that are present in the grid will export to the Excel file.
- The Export grid feature is available in the following grids: Xyicons, Events, Fields and Catalog.
The Export feature works with Windows 2007 and above.
Related Videos can be found here:
Video Tutorials - Creating and Editing Catalog Items