Export Xyicons to Excel
Export your SpaceRunner grids to Microsoft Excel® to create custom cutsheets and reports.
- Open the Xyicon grid by clicking on the Xy icon in the Main Menu.
- If you wish to rearrange your Columns before exporting, click the Manage Columns icon in the upper left corner to add or remove columns in Available Fields and Selected Fields.
- Use the grid filters to filter the grid to show just the Xyicons you wish to Export.
- Click the Export icon in the upper right corner.
- The Excel® file will download onto your computer.
- Columns, filters, or sorts that are present in the grid will export to the Excel file.
- The Export grid feature is available in the following grids: Xyicons, Events, Fields and Catalog.
The Export feature works with Windows 2007 and above.