Define your space and automatically create relationships
between your Xyicons by using boundaries.
- Define areas in your space, such as room or department
- Allow other Xyicons to inherit data from boundary Xyicons
- Enable boundaries in your Catalog
- Draw a new boundary
- Set your boundary color
- Add and delete points
- Change the shape of your boundary
- Keyboard shortcuts to adjust your boundary
- Move a boundary
- Delete a boundary
Additional Boundary Functions
- Hide and Show Boundaries on a Space
- Inherit data from a boundary using "Display on Links"