Get Started Using Sample Data
Now that you have selected your sample data, let's explore it. Click on a video below to get started.
What is SpaceRunner?
Make sure to check out the rest of the videos on this page, where we explore SpaceRunner in more detail.
Take a deeper look into the modules that make up the core of SpaceRunner.
- What is a portfolio?
- How to create your own portfolio and add details to it
- A quick peek at portfolio types, fields, and views.
- What is a space?
- How to create your own space
- Add details to it
- A quick intro to updating a space using space versions
- What are catalog items and their connection to xyicons?
- How to create your own catalog item
- How to clone catalog items
- Intro to the Catalog Panel in the Space Editor
- What are xyicons?
- How to add xyicons to your space in the Space Editor
- The different actions you can perform on a xyicon, like moving and rotating
- What are unplotted xyicons?
- How to clone xyicons for easy data entry
- And finally, a quick tour of the Xyicon module
- What is a boundary?
- How to create boundaries
- How to resize and change the shape of an existing boundary
- Go through the different actions you can perform on a boundary, like adding details, moving, rotating, and cloning
- And last but not least, take a look at the Boundary module
Good to Know
Explore some of the additional SpaceRunner features that are good to know when working with the application.
- What are markups?
- A quick intro to the different kinds of markups and how to add them to your space
- How to resize and modify a markup
- And the various actions you can perform with markups such as moving, rotating, and copying